Salt cells often naturally raise the pH in pool water. This product, when used regularly, will combat the constant pH struggles that pool owners and operators face.
- Replace hazardous muriatic acid or sodium bisulfite as a pH reducer
- Can reduce free chlorine demand by helping maintain pool’s water balance
- Reduces pH bounce, staining and corrosion by balancing salt cell effluent
- Test the pH of the pool water
- If pH is at or above 7.6, add 1 pound for every 10,000 gallons of water directly to the pool with the pump running
3 lb pouch